Wednesday, January 12, 2011

32 Week Check-up

On January 3rd we went to another doctor appointment. We had the chance to meet Barbora, the midwife. She spent a lot of time with us, more than the doctors did, and I think because of that, I felt very comfortable with her. The weigh-in was a bit tough to swallow this time around.  I've gained 10lbs since my 28 week check up.  Barbora said I shouldn't be concerned--"After all, it's the holidays," she said. I like her already :-)  We would really like for her to deliver Megan, but she is only available during the week, so I've been talking to Megan and telling her that she needs to come on a week-day.  We'll see if that works :-) My blood pressure was low again, but in the normal range. Megan's heart-rate was 135 beats per minute.  So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment