Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year..."

I love love love the Christmas season! Our house is sea of green and red with some twinkling lights mixed into the fold. I'm so excited to celebrate and visit with family and friends this season. As I was putting up the ornaments and other decorations, I couldn't help but think how different things will be next year.  Megan will be about 10 months and definitely mobile in one way or another. I doubt I will feel so comfortable leaving our ornaments and breakables strewn about on the floor. We also will bring her to our favorite Christmas tree farm where you can drink warm apple cider and listen to the Charlie Brown Christmas cd as you pick out the perfect tree. It's like we've stepped into Mayberry whenever we go.  I love it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment