Saturday, October 30, 2010

She's Really in There!

       ****Week 19****    
 ***Week 22*** 
      
                                                                                                                                                             
Weeks 21 and 22 have flown by so fast.  My stomach is getting bigger and bigger. I'm now fully in love with maternity pants. There were so many weeks and months that I forced myself to tug, dance, and shake my way into my old clothes. I have now conceeded to the elastic waist-band...and I love it!


Megan is also getting a lot more active. Her first moves felt like nothing more than belly-rumblings, but now it's quite obvious that she's really in there! I find myself stopping mid-sentence in a conversation just to put my hand on my stomach and feel her. 


Travis and I also registered a couple of weeks ago.  I surprisingly had a lot of fun.  I thought that it was going to be a stressful process.  After all, there are so many baby products on the shelves, and I am definitely not the type to do research, but Travis really helped me laugh and enjoy finding things for Megan. I'm sure there are things that we need that we didn't know to get, but we'll figure that out as time approaches.  


I am still loving my pregnancy. I decided to take a rest from the baby books and focus on the fun parts. I'm going to start learning nursery rhymes and other songs that I can sing to Megan once she arrives. I'm going to finally order her bedding, which will be crisp white linens with lace, ribbons, and bows. Finally, I'm going to finish my nesting list which includes organizing the office, outfitting the house with curtains, and adding to my recipe book. 

February 25th will be here before I know it.  I can't wait to meet this little one who is bouncing all around my stomach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment