Sunday, November 21, 2010

26 Weeks!


Time really does fly.  I can't believe we're already at the third trimester marker.  Overall, Megan and I are doing great.  I still love love love being pregnant.  Her movements are getting more pronounced.  Instead of slight jabs and kicks, I can actually feel waves of her moving. I guess that will happen the bigger she gets.  Last night Travis and I went to Ovo, the Cirque show. I guess Megan really enjoyed the music and her mom hanging on every dare-devil move because she was moving up a storm! Maybe we do have a little gymnast on our hands :-) 


I haven't been doing the greatest job lately of taking it easy.  Basketball cheerleading and my 6th graders have been keeping me on my toes.  I wish I didn't get so worked up over trivial things.  If only I could "lighten-up."  I'm hoping this 3rd trimester and the "nesting" mode will kick in to remind me of what is really important--providing Megan with a healthy environment for the next 14 weeks.  


I went clothes shopping for the first time last week since finding out I was pregnant.  What a different experience that was! Usually new clothes make me feel great about myself...well...not this time. I have gained over 20lbs, and it was naive of me to think that I was going to "look" the same.  So... I went and bought a cute pair of riding boots. After all, you don't have to take your clothes off when trying on shoes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment