Sunday, November 28, 2010

It Keeps Getting Better!

The farther I get along in the pregnancy, the more I realize the things that have changed in my life.  Here's my list of  how life has changed for me thus far:
1.  I can no longer easily shave my legs, put on socks or shoes while standing, or pick up something off the floor.
2.  I go to bed early and wake up early--we're talking in bed by 8:30 and up as early as 4:30am...and I love it!  Who knew!?!
3.  I cannot hop on the counter like I used. I actually tried it today and almost fell over.  "Bad Idea Jeans."
4.  I cannot touch my toes :-( 
5.  I cannot get off the couch without doing the old "heave-ho" motion.
6.  I cannot sleep through the night.  The back aches usually wake me from my slumber.
7.  I cannot motivate myself to eat healthy or go to the gym.  I hope that this changes soon.
8.  I cannot sit or stand for long periods of time.
9.  And finally I cannot imagine my life being more wonderful than it is right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment