Sunday, November 21, 2010

Uh-oh

I feel like my to-do-list before February is a mile long.  Friends have told me making a list helps, so here it goes--a little preview of the things cluttering and clogging my brain...
1. organize office  2.  buy a crib  3. buy a car seat  4.  order white baby bedding  5. get sound machine (Trav's job)  6. order photo books (Galley Bay, Czech Rep and Holland, past trips, and pregnancy journey) 7. get Megan's room ready  8. organize closets  9. take tour of hospital  10. order cheerleading stuff  11. get final exam ready  12. get lessons done for 12 wks I'll be out  13. buy a dresser  14. buy curtains for downstairs and bedrooms 

As I look at the list, I see that most of the stressors are self-induced and few are pressing. Hopefully, I can now re-prioritize what really needs to be done before the big day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment